Sea Striker wins 2nd Place Overall
Congratulations to hull 23, Sea Striker for winning second place in the 62nd Annual Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament and taking home over $1 million!
Pretty work to the crew on hull 11, Bill Collector for bringing a 453.7-pound blue marlin to the scales. Their fish was an impressive haul, but unfortunately not heavy enough to shake up the leaderboard.
Although not a Jarrett Bay team, we are ecstatic for Pelagic Hunter Sportfishing for winning the Big Rock with a 495.2 pound blue aboard their 35 Contender center console entered in the Outboard Level.
With 17 Jarrett Bay boats fishing the 62nd Annual Big Rock, there was plenty of action throughout the week from our different teams. Here are some of the highlights:
- Magic Moment won daily release on Saturday with 3 blues worth a payout of $47,813
- Double B weighed a 419-pound blue marlin on Saturday (Day 6 of Big Rock)
- Mama Who released 2 blue marlins on Wednesday to receive the daily release prize of $47,813
- Second Place Junior Angler was awarded to Rance Jennings on Micabe for releasing a white and blue marlin
- Weldor’s Ark (coming off a win at White Marlin Open in 2018) released a sailfish and a blue marlin